What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
- On a very basic level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is similar to wrestling
- It is primarily a "ground fighting" art with some "take downs"
- Most techniques involve two opponents on the ground
- It is designed in such a way that a weaker opponent can easily win against a stronger opponent
- It focuses on fighting with good technique applied with proper leverage in order to win; not strength
- Common techniques include: Chokes, joint locks, escapes, and reversals.
- Classes are for beginning children 6 years and up.
Call to schedule a free class at 972-258-8333
Mon, Wed and Friday
5:00 pm-6:00 pm